In order to register for CIAE 2016, one must follow these steps:
- Fill in the application form in the Home section of the Conference, by accessing the Register button .
- Send the abstract to the conference email address: email@example.com (due date: May 19 2016).
- Feedback for abstract approval/ rejection (due date: May 25 2016).
- Send the article in extenso for approved abstracts (due date: June 10 2016).
Abstract writing guidelines:
- Title of the paper (upper case, centred, 11 points, Bold, TNR).
- Given and first name of the author, institutional affiliation, email address, phone number (alignment right, 11 points, Bold, TNR).
- The abstract should consist of 200-250 words and 5 key words.
The approved abstract will be for one of the two volumes (Romanian/English), and the participant will receive the corresponding template.
- The Romanian volume will be edited by a CNCS cited publisher.
- The volume to be edited in English will be published by Cambridge Scholars Publishing.